Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas pants - for the dolls!

Last week, I made the girls their christmas pj pants to wear for Saint Nicholas day and Christmas. Normally I don't give them out until Christmas Eve, which means I don't have anything to give them this year on Christmas Eve.
Instead, the dolls will get theirs!  
This pattern is by fleece fun, it is the free basic pattern and it is SO quick and easy. Especially if using a knit, fleece, or minky. You don't even have to hem them. I'm all about quick and easy when I have 1,000 things to do before Christmas. 
Miss Kitty, however, had different plans. Thankfully I have two chairs and just rolled hers away from the machine. She has a hurt hip/leg so I just couldn't move her. Look how cute she is!  
Ok, back to the pants. I got two pairs done in about 20 minutes, and another cut out. I'm not kidding when I say quick and easy. My 10 year old made a minky pair for her 6 yo sisters doll in about 30 minutes a few days ago. 
3 Christmas Eve gifts down!  Now I just need to make little white t-shirts for them. 
2 weeks until Christmas....


No comments:

Post a Comment