Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Book of the week, November 7, 2016

Autumn is my favorite season of the year, so it makes sense that my favorite months are October and November.  The cooler weather is nice, but the beauty of fall is what makes it my favorite.  I remember taking fall in even at a young age, but now that I am older, I find myself marveling at it in a whole new way.

The book I chose this week does an excellent job of describing what I love about the season.  It is In November, by Cynthia Rylant.



I love so many of her books, so I doubt this will be the last time she is showcased on my blog, but I had to share this one with you.  Besides having wonderful content, I am in love with the illustrations.



Aren't they beautiful?  I am not sure what this "style" of painting is called, but I love the look of it.  This book does a wonderful job of portraying what November might be like for those parts of the country (like mine) who have all four seasons.  Let me know what you think if you check it out!  Do you have a favorite book for autumn?


I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This means that if you purchase something from that site after clicking over from Journey Through Love, I receive a [tiny] percentage of the sale. Clicking through these links does not cost you any more than you’d already be spending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment