Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

2013/2014 Waldorf Homeschool Planner

It is complete!  I worked so hard to make a beautiful, simple, easy to use homeschool planner for myself (and others!) and here it is.


I love the artwork.  I made sure to change the graphics by season.  It is for sale at http://hyenacart.com/stores/nikkislittlehouse/ for an intro price of $15, which will change to $25. (and free bonus pages/forms coming soon if you purchase by October 31, 2013)  It includes 138 gorgeous pages of planning fun.  Lots of room for yearly, weekly and monthly planning.  Places for rhythm, form drawing, festival planning, notes, meal planning and more!

Sample of weekly lesson planning pages with each day colored with the Waldorf "color of the day"

Sample of monthly planning page with seasonal graphics

 Sample of 2013 planning pages with space for rhythm, notes, materials, etc

I am just in love with it, and I hope you like it, too!  Let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions!  ourjourney at blogspot dot com

Feel free to follow me on facebook as well!  



2 comments:

  1. Just ordered one. Very excited to get it. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked a question on your Etsy shop but maybe you haven't seen it? My question is concerning the dates on your planner. Here on this website the planner shows the dates 2013/2014, but on your Etsy shop it shows 2014. Is there a difference in these planners? Does the planner here on this website run through the months of a typical school year, say Aug/Sept-May/June? Does the planner on your Etsy shop run through a typical year of Jan-Dec? I love the idea of your planner but I need more information. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete