Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Strawberries for Mother's Day

My favorite fruit in the whole world, is a strawberry. If I could, I'd have a huge garden just full of them!  Maybe one day, but for now I'll settle with my new strawberry bed the husband and I made this weekend. Some
Of the plants are from Baker Creek seed company, some are from an online friend whose beds had been overgrown with strawberry plants. I was glad to help him out 😉
Hopefully they all do well and give us a good crop next year!  We still have a lot of work ahead of us. The whole house is surrounded by - what once were very beautiful - flower beds. Unfortunately, they were quite over grown when we purchased the house and it is taking quite a bit of effort and time to get them under control. With all the other projects going on, it hasn't been a huge priority. Not to mention the amount of mulch we will need!  

Overall, it was a great Mother's Day, spent with my 3 favorite little girls and the best guy in the world. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment